Random Acts of Kindness Club
Advisers, Mrs. Santana and Ms. Dean-Knapp
Meetings: Wednesday in Room 503 during 6th grade lunch and Room 601 during 7th and 8th grade lunch
Promoting Random Acts of Kindness on Campus and in our Community
Motto: Serving and Caring for Others.
- Promoting opportunities for students to serve our school and community.
- Promote donating time to local non-profit organizations.
- Help students develop leadership skills. Teach students to lead by example.
- Assist students with developing strong moral character.
- Promote good manners/social etiquette.
- Promote ways to show kindness to our fellow students, teachers and staff.
Core Values of the Random Acts of Kindness Club
Character Building: Teach students to do the right thing, even when it may be the unpopular choice with their peers.
Leadership Skills: Teach students to serve their school and community.
Inclusiveness: Teach students to accept and welcome students who are different than them.
Communicate: Teach students how to listen and communicate with each other.
Kindness: Teach students to be concerned about the well being of others.